Webinars and Seminars For Your Consideration
Extended PoE With Powered Fiber Cable System
June 1, 2023, 8:30 AM PT
Graybar Live Webinar
From the core to the edge, your network is adding connected devices and new smart-building services all the time. The opportunities and efficiencies they offer speak for themselves—but, as they spread to locations both indoors and out, you’re probably feeling the crunch caused by not having enough network access where it’s needed.
CommScope and Graybar can help solve these challenges with a complete range of powered fiber solutions designed for just the kind of high-demand powered devices that power smart networks in healthcare, hospitality, education, transportation and government environments, among others.
Join us for a webinar where we will discuss:
- PoE Market Trends
- PoE Standards
- Solution Review – Powered Fiber Cable System
- Lessons Learned: Business Partner Considerations
- PFCS Support and Resources
Jennifer Roback, Director, Global Systems Engineer CommScope
HR Lunch Bunch: Recruiting Solutions for 2023
June 7, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
HR Live Webinar
The Great Resignation is far from over and even with some notable layoffs across the country, we are continuing to see a limited candidate pool in most sectors. On a positive note, the talent shortage is leading all of us to seek innovative recruitment solutions.
Come and learn some recruiting solutions that you can implement to produce results for your organization!
During our time together we will discuss:
- How talent disruptions and the opportunities they’ve created can help you attract and retain quality talent.
- How you can you turn your job descriptions from a unicorn ordering form into something that will attract more candidates.
- How workplace flexibility affects recruitment success and what you can do to ensure your organization is meeting candidate needs.
Ann Jones, MBA, TSC, CSP, Director of Business Development of ACS Professional Staffing
Workplace Management Montage: Five HR Topics for 2023
June 13, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Barran Liebman Webinar Series
In Person Event
In this presentation, Barran Liebman attorney Shayda Le will cover five hot-button employment law topics facing Oregon employers. With buzzwords such as “quiet quitting” and “flexibility fatigue” settling into common human resource vocabulary, this presentation will cover insights on these topics, practices surrounding ongoing performance management and employee engagement, and what this might mean for future business models and considerations around denied remote work requests. Shayda will also discuss trends surrounding pay equity and pay transparency, particularly in light of recent legislation.
Key topics will include the following:
Pay Transparency Trends
Federal Legislative Updates
State Legislative Updates
Shayda Le, Partner Barran Liebman
Onboarding: Jump Start the Employee Experience
June 21, 2023 8:30 Am – 11:30 AM
HR Answers Webinar Series
Employee onboarding plays a vital role in your organization. It helps new employees feel welcome and to familiarize themselves with their jobs, their department and the organization (the goals and core values). This process is widely misunderstood and vastly underutilized and often done poorly and short-changed.
Onboarding is the process of pointing new employees toward successful employment and giving them the guidance and information they need to become high performers (as soon as possible). This program is designed to answer questions, provide guidance, and share creative ideas for welcoming new employees to your organization.
Attendees will learn:
- A step-by-step onboarding process covering the first 90 days (for on-site and remote workers).
- Why typical “Employee Orientation” programs don’t cut it in today’s environment.
- How to design a new employee experience that captures both the Head (Rational/Cultural) and the Heart (Emotional/Relational) of the new employee.
- What information should be provided on the first day and what information can be communicated over a period of time?
- Why onboarding can’t be accomplished by the hiring manager alone (it takes a village).
- How to have fun conducting and preparing a welcoming program for new employees.
This session will have tips, suggestions, and even sample forms for you to take back and build a program or compare them to what you are already doing to help make some refinements.
Deborah Jeffries, SHRM-CP, PHR, CPC HR Answers
Overseeing Insured or Disabled Employees: Response, Requirements & Resources
July 18, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Barran Liebman Live Webinar
Save The Date. More Information to Come.
Bruce Garrett, Partner Barran Liebman
Better Buildings On-Demand Webinar Series
Better Buildings Association part of the U.S. Department of Energy summer series is starting. Topics include:
- 2023 Better Buildings Summit Sampler
- Highlights From Better Project and Better Practice Award Winners
- Build Your Workforce: Understanding Your Role In the Workforce Ecosystem
Click Here for More Information and to Register for the Webinar
Training Series From Eaton
On-Demand series from Eaton include the following. Please click to see all they have to offer. Eaton is a Strategic Industry Partner of IEC National.
- B-Line Series Productivity Training Videos
- Bussmann Series Training Seminars
- Crouse-Hinds Series and Technical Information
- Motor Control Course Training
- Variable Frequency Drives Training
- Much More
Click Here for More Information and to Register for the Trainings
Explore IEC Webinar Archives
IEC is proud to present archives to view webinars on various topics that will build your business, including Tools & How-Tos, Business & Marketing, Limited Energy Courses, Workforce Development, and Safety.
Click Here for More Information and to See the Webinar Archives